The Miami Springs Woman’s Club (MSWC) was organized May 22, 1939 at the
Miami Springs Country Club. Months later, meetings were held at the Miami Springs Municipal Building, 201 Broadway, now Westward Drive.
1939 (Dec. 6th):
The Club organized the first public library with 171 volumes.
Joined with Dade County Federation of Woman’s Clubs
The first community project was to provide and beautify the entrances to Miami Springs on Broadway (now Westward Drive) Curtiss Parkway and North Royal Poinciana Blvd.